• facebook
  • twitter
  • linkin
  • flickr
  • myspace

True Queen Fashion Update

Posted by on | |

True Queen Fashion Update


Night Out: Korean Grill House

Posted: 31 May 2012 05:30 AM PDT

About a week or two ago, the ladies and I hit up Korean Grill House for what I heard were some sizzling hot good eats.  My girl Kara introduced me to the concept of a restaurant that you actually pay for the right to cook your own food…new concept to me but when foods invovled I’m always down!

This particular location was on Yonge and Bloor, there are four others dotting the city, but this one was chosen by me because I thought its location on busy Yonge and Bloor would foreshadow a great experience. Girl was I in for a surprise…

We arrived on time mind you with reservations for 8:00pm however until some time after.  Our empty stomachs growled with anticipation of the food everyone around us seemed to be enjoying, but even after being seated it took abrupt holler from myself at the waiter as he rushed by to the kitchen to get any attention. Already the excitement level was affected, but we ordered and hoped for the best.

The food that arrived looked amazing, portion sizes were generous and they lacked little in variety. Salmon is my favourite so as a vegetarian who eats fish, I went for that ans split it with my girl who pretty much took over the role of cook completely…Thanks Aaliyah!

It was all good until we relized that by the time we were about half way into our meals, Aaliyah still hadn’t received hers.  It was unfortunate that the waiters/waitresses were out in left field when it came to tending to our basic needs.

The food was amazing, the service was atrocious…all I can say is that I won’t hold this one experience against Korean Grill House…but this location in particular will never see the likes of me again. The bowl in the above left picture is essentially a skillet, it gets served extremely hot and basically doesn’t cool down for at the very least a good 20-25 minutes…BE CAREFUL, my girl got burned by it.  Do not take this warning lightly, the waiter neglecting to make that fact known.

Unfortunately I was so hungry outfit pics at the beginning of the night were neglected, it’s not even worth mentioning at this point what I wore but I will re-wear and post these items again, I’m in love with every piece I had on including the sweater  I purchased after dinner in preparation for the cold after downing an ice cream cone from Marble Slab which unlike out earlier experience never fails to satisfy! I had a dark chocolate dipped waffle cone with birthday cake ice cream topped off with Oreo bits…literally tasted like an Oreo Mc Flurry but better! Yum!

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment