• facebook
  • twitter
  • linkin
  • flickr
  • myspace

True Queen Fashion Update

Posted by on | |

True Queen Fashion Update


Strawberry Mango Sorbet

Posted: 01 May 2012 04:57 AM PDT

Strawberry Mango Sorbet

 

 

April showers bring May flowers…that’s exactly what I’m hoping for. It’s been rainy and grey out for the past few days but that’s not stopping me from infusing my wardrobe with bright pink and orange florals!

I actually ordered that pair of “Mallory” Sam Edelman sandals, they’ve been on back order for a while so its actually been about a month since I said “Charge it!” The anticipation of slipping my feet into one of those sorbet colored beauties if killing me!

If they’re comfortable I want to start wearing heels just for the heck of it…park..heels..mall…heels…Africa…heels…lol @ Marlow of #RHOA ! Love that show!

What’s on your wish list this month??


0 comments:

Post a Comment