• facebook
  • twitter
  • linkin
  • flickr
  • myspace

True Queen Fashion Update

Posted by on | |

True Queen Fashion Update


Goodbye 2011

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 09:58 AM PST

Goodbye 2011.  This year as every year that passes seems to have gone by faster than the last.  Sitting here reflecting on all that has happened this year both in my personal life and my blog, there's been a lot of highs and lows, all of which I am thankful for.

Not to get to philosophical on you guys while most of us are preparing on the eve of the biggest party of the year, but I’ve learned as great deal about myself this year.  I’ve learned how important it is to live.  And truly live, not just consume air.  Life is incredible delicate, and I’m thankful for all the connections I’ve made and for the ones that continue to grow stronger.

For 2012 I not only resolve, but also am committed to uncovering me. Happiness starts from within and radiates outwards.  That means I need to spend a lot more time getting to know the real me, and doing things and being with the people that I love.  That’s one thing I’ve neglected in the years past that must end.

To cast away the regrets of the past year and move towards a better and brighter one I thought I’d just share everything that has touched and inspired me from 2011 and bring that positive energy on with me in the next.

11 trends/things I loved about 2011 that I’ll draw inspiration from for my wardrobe in 2012:

  1. Pattern on pattern
  2. Layering color
  3. Sheers
  4. Blush tones
  5. Structured satchels
  6. Buckle details
  7. Menswear
  8. Rooney Mara
  9. Tortoise print
  10. Polka dots
  11. Red lips

Happy New Year everyone!!

-Shan

xo

 

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment