• facebook
  • twitter
  • linkin
  • flickr
  • myspace

True Queen Fashion Update

Posted by on | |

True Queen Fashion Update


True Beauty: Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray

Posted: 01 Nov 2011 12:36 AM PDT

 

 

After having limited or no access to my server, I’ve finally gained access to my wordpress hosting to share with you the latest product on my dresser; Skindinavia.  Thank you so much to the people of Skindinavia who reached out to let me try this product, I was happy to do it!

I have oily skin, so I have a little issue with a few m’s:  Me, make-up and moisture!  I can go from set to wet in what seems like 20 seconds flat, and I’ve tried primers, blotting towels, all no no avail.  Enter Skindinavia’s make up setting spray.   With 2 types to choose from, oily or normal; I relied heavily on this little bottles performance on a very important day…my sister in laws wedding.  I was very impressed not only with my oil control, but ultimately this sprays purpose was its ability to lock my make up into place for up to 16 hours.

The I wore it for about 11 or 12 hours, and for that time worked amazing.  Just a few spritz across the face kept me as cool as a cucumber…yes I know that’s so corny…but true!  Appearing in many major magazines, like Allure and Glamour this setting spray is on a lot of people’s radar, now its on mine!  and it should be on yours too.   Skindinavia was so kind to send me a second bottle so stay tuned for details this week on how you can win your very own in my next give away!

For $29.00 its on the pricey side but I think worth the money; you’ll be getting a fair amount which shoul last about 2-3 months depending on how often you wear makeup on a daily basis.

Have you had any experience with this product or any other make up finishing sprays?  Let me know what you thought!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment