• facebook
  • twitter
  • linkin
  • flickr
  • myspace

True Queen Fashion Update

Posted by on | |

True Queen Fashion Update


ALDO’s All Wedged Up

Posted: 31 Aug 2011 07:21 AM PDT

 

I’ll take an order of wedges with my burger please!  Wedges are everywhere, and I can’t get seem to get enough.  ALDO  is stacking some heavy hitters for fall and fighting the temptation is beyond over whelming.  Focusing on shoes and booties adorned with straps, buckles, laces and zippers, there’s a style to suit just about every mood. The Winchel ($110) and Horvath ($110) are too cute for words, an ankle strap screams sexy, and the traditional wing tipped mens inspired booties is perfectly in line with trends this year.

The ALDO in Fairview Mall where I work recently was renovated and damn does shopping look like a good time in there!  Unfortunately I probably won’t have any luck in there seeing as they don’t stock my size.  I wrote ALDO a letter regarding this and here was my response.

 

Original letter:

Hello,

My name is Shanan I’m a fashion blogger based out of Toronto who has been a fan of your products for many years. Every seasonALDO never fails to be on top of all the latest fashion trends, bringing them to the mainstream market at a more than reasonable price.
Yet for many years there still unfortunately is zero product available for women sizes 12 . There is a huge market for women’s shoes in plus sizes and I’m writing to you today to find out if there is someone who my letter can be forwarded to that may have the ability to address this issue?
I would love to have a chat with someone via email at truequeeninc@gmail.com as my readers and I have discussed this issue and are curious to see which retailers will step up and make a change.

 

Response:

Dear Shanan,

Thank you for writing to aldoshoes.com.

All of our women’s shoes are offered in size 41 (US 11, 8 UK), with a few styles offered in size 42 (US 12, 9 UK).

If you are looking for a specific style, please provide us the style name/number and we will help you find it.

We absolutely believe in continuously improving our online services to ensure that each of our customers is completely satisfied.

As we can  not put you in direct contact with our buyers, rest assured that your feedback will definitely be shared with the appropriate groups within our organization.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thank you for choosing ALDO.

Sincerely,

Kassandra

ALDO Customer Service

 

 

It’s too bad but I do appreciate the fact that my letter was sent and someone actually read and responded to it.  Will anything change only time will tell, but I’ll continue to do my part.  For now a girl can dream, Ugland with its two faced styling (one side black the other red) will tip toe all over my dreams tonight.  Which is your fav?  What’s your experience shopping with ALDO?

 

Uglandand Matcowsky

 

 

 

Genista and Eikner

Beeja and Giessler

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment