• facebook
  • twitter
  • linkin
  • flickr
  • myspace

True Queen Fashion Update

Posted by on | |

True Queen Fashion Update


Chic Shopping at Boutique1

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 10:00 PM PDT

 

For me hopping is more than just a grab and go type of deal.  Not for any fashion enthusiast I know.  The mood, the decor and lighting in a store set the tone for someone who has come not only on a mission, but to enjoy their favourite past time; shopping can be considered a hobby, sport or even full time job!

 

I was recently introduced to Boutique1; a terribly chic line of stores located across the middle east in Dubai and United Emirates to name a few.  Going through the photos of the different locations I was completely enamored by the decor.  This particulat location in the Jumeirah Beach Residence is 3 floors of heaven and over 300,000 sq of paradise.  I would simply be in heaven at any one of their gorgeous locations!

 

You can find all your favourites from MissoniErdemVictoria Beckham to Proenza Schouler.  Obviously on the higher end of fashion in both price and quality, a girl can’t help but dream about being lucky enough to step foot into anyone of these fab pieces!

 

Even if you like myself can’t drop everything and jet set across the planet to enjoy this amazing shopping feast, gaining access to the goods online is as easy as turning on your TV.  Shipping to just about everywhere in the world including my hometown in Canada.

 

I fell in love with so many of the pieces that I came up with an outfit that I could actually see myself wearing; this is a great weekend look stepped up to a designer level.  High on my wish list right now are Cardigans for fall, so I centered my look around this gorgeous motor cycle inspired cardi and PS1 bag. Absolutely LOVE the heels, so elegant!

 

Cardigan/3.1 Philip Lim Jeans/Current Elliott Bag/Proenza Schouler Sandals/Elie Saab

 

 

Follow me on Twitter / Follow me on Blog Lovin

 


Let Your Hair Down

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 05:10 AM PDT

 

The natural hair craze has been a hot topic lately with women of color, myself a loyal follower of this practice over the past 4-5 years the freedom from the salon chair is beyond amazing.  It’s all about embracing what was god given; curls, kink, textured, and locked hair types alike.  Photographer Vivienne Mok captures Model Myriam Averlant’s natural beauty on camera for her latest body of work.  Let your fro do it’s own thing this summer, and give off a look that's easy, care free and confident.  It could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship! [via]

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment