• facebook
  • twitter
  • linkin
  • flickr
  • myspace

TrueQueen.com - Your Royal Fashion Source.

Posted by on | |

TrueQueen.com - Your Royal Fashion Source.


Nails: Revlon Electric #305

Posted: 11 Jun 2011 07:15 AM PDT

Y-e-l-l-o-w!  I’ve been searching for a yellow that wasn’t too bright, but sunshine enough to brighten my day!  Came across this lovely shade by Revlon called Electric#305.  It’s one of their new shades that actually does dry in “Top Speed”.  Leave it to me to have just painted my nails and end up sending a long scratch through it because I touched something or tried to bbm in between coats.

It took me 3 coats to obtain a solid color, which is a bit much for my accident prone self but I do adore this color so it’s worth the wait.  It has a slight sparkly finish to but it isn’t noticeable from a distance. I ened up doing my toes to match, better be sunny outside tomorrow so I can rock my sandals. Over all love this color!

 


Burberry Prorsum Resort 2012

Posted: 11 Jun 2011 04:53 AM PDT

 

Beanie caps, zig zags patterns, geometric shapes, wooden beads, in chrome yellow, malachite, azure, and emerald covered and surrounded the traditional Burberry trench which has yet to loose it’s appeal.  For the Burberry Prorsum Resort 2012 collection, the signature trench is still very intact but doused with orange and yellow piping, even being done in electric red leather.  But the hottest thing for me has got to be the shoes….insane!


 

Via: Fashionising


0 comments:

Post a Comment