• facebook
  • twitter
  • linkin
  • flickr
  • myspace

TrueQueen.com - Your Royal Fashion Source.

Posted by on | |

TrueQueen.com - Your Royal Fashion Source.


New at Coach

Posted: 10 Jun 2011 04:47 AM PDT

Oh Coach how I love you!  My absolute biggest weakness is a fly Coach bag, I got my very first one last year and I can’t get enough.  While “window shopping” over at Coach.com I found all these beauties just waiting to be purchased!  Their newest edition the “Kristin” comes in both patent leather and patterns including a hot ikat version.  So there's a vast variety to choose from for this one style, which I love because it just oozes posh.

 

Not only that there were cute accessories like the parrot keychain ($38) which is a cute gift for a summer birthday or a bracelet ($178) that makes a good gift to splurge on for yourself!

 

  1. parrot key ring $38
  2. kristin elevated leather crossbody $218
  3. sandy frozen rope ring set $68
  4. new kristin ikat slim envelope $218
  5. kristin leather satchel $358
  6. new kristin patent hippie $258
  7. sandy charm bracelet $178
  8. kristin elevated leather sage round satchel $698
  9. new kristin embossed python crossbody $228
  10. madison leather checkbook wallet $238
  11. madison shantung chainlink small wristlet $58


0 comments:

Post a Comment