• facebook
  • twitter
  • linkin
  • flickr
  • myspace

TrueQueen.com - Your Royal Fashion Source.

Posted by on | |

TrueQueen.com - Your Royal Fashion Source.


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!

Posted: 24 Dec 2010 08:11 PM PST

Wow I can’t believe how fast Christmas rolled around!  Since my trip back from Niagara I’ve been moving non stop.  I hope you all enjoy the rest of the holiday season, and of course party hard into the new year!  (for some like a G6)

I plan on capitalizing on all this holiday cheer so there will be a lack of posts until the new year but I do promise to return great updates :)   What are your plans for the new year?  I know that budgets may come into play this year so what are you doing to make the most of your dollar?

Let me know!

I leave you with the smiling faces of  Waris Dirie and Liyah Kebede from the H&M holiday 2010 ad campaign.

Live, Love and be True***


0 comments:

Post a Comment