• facebook
  • twitter
  • linkin
  • flickr
  • myspace

TrueQueen.com - Your Royal Fashion Source.

Posted by on | |

TrueQueen.com - Your Royal Fashion Source.


New Music: Keyshia Cole – “I Ain’t Thru”

Posted: 28 Nov 2010 07:40 AM PST

I Ain’t Thru Uploaded by yardie4lifever2. – Discover more webcam videos and video blogs.

Hope everyone is enjoying whats left of their weekend.  I know after my hectic and every stressful week,  I fully  intend to take it easy and jam with my family. *OMG can’t wait to kick up my feet!*

I’ve decided to share a track with you all every Sunday for your listening pleasure as well as mine as a nice way to finish off the week. This week for the premiere of this new weekly feature I selected Keyshia Cole’s latest track.

Keyshia Cole has been off the scene for a minute, came across this track “I Ain’t Thru” featuring Rapstress Nicki Minaj off her upcoming 4th album, Calling All Hearts.  I was never really a Keyshia stan, but I can jam to this…

***Live, Love, & be True***


Star Studded Style

Posted: 27 Nov 2010 08:29 AM PST

The stars stepped out this week in some killer looks this week. Stars including Jessica White, Beyonce, Ashanti, Leighton Meester and Blake Lively weather they were walking across pink carpets, or performing in front of large crowds, these ladies seemed to hit the right notes.

I especially like Selita’s court side ensemble in her Christian Louboutins heels.  Don’t let anyone tell you a ball game isn’t a place for fashion!

More pics after the jump!

on the streets of Manhattan on November 23, 2010 in New York City. lei-herb jessica blake-1 bey-mary-schtz ashsanto-schtz stylesat

Photos: Via Wire Image


Rihanna For Interview Magazine Dec-Jan 2011

Posted: 25 Nov 2010 09:42 PM PST

Rihanna with her red hair epitomizes the concept of her upcoming album loud as she covers the December/January 2011 issue of Interview Magazine. Bright vivid bold color seem to be Ri Ri’s new thing.  Most seem to dislike the bright red hair but I see Ri as a trend setter and with her Ronald McDonald hued hair, she’s finding creative ways to keep us on our toes.

Check out the rest of her spread shot by photographer Mikael Jansson when you hit it.  Loving the choker that doubles as sa belt…I know Ri’s a BAD girl…*lol*

More pics when you hit it!

Check the full interview here

Rihanna-Interview-Magazine-4 Rihanna-Interview-Magazine-3 Rihanna-Interview-Magazine-2 Rihanna-Interview-December-January-10.11

Via: Beauty is Diverse


0 comments:

Post a Comment