• facebook
  • twitter
  • linkin
  • flickr
  • myspace

True Queen Fashion Update

Posted by on | |

True Queen Fashion Update


Sketchy: Art Gallery Chic

Posted: 09 Jul 2012 07:27 AM PDT

 

On a hot summers day any location that has A/C is the destination for me! Call me diva or prissy, call me what ever you like but sunburn ain’t cute and y’all know it! The art gallery with its air conditioned environment is the perfect place for a cool silk shirt and crisp white jeans.  Obviously we want to look just as sophisticated as the art hanging on the wall so it would only my fitting to pair this mustard color blocked top I found on Net-A-Porter by 1.Equipment $220. I paired this look  with a simple pair of 2.blue studs and a purse I kinda came up with! Simple elegant chic! I really loved the heels I found by 3.Steve madden $99.95 the contrast patent toe really up’d the hawt factor!

Like this Blog? Follow Me?

Become a Fan | Follow Me


0 comments:

Post a Comment