• facebook
  • twitter
  • linkin
  • flickr
  • myspace

True Queen Fashion Update

Posted by on | |

True Queen Fashion Update


True Queen: Jodi

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 05:13 AM PDT

Jodi S. of Toronto

Here’s another queen for you, this time let me introduce you to Jodi.  Jodi and I met about 3.5 years ago while I was living and going to school in Ottawa. I was introduced to her through my fiance and was instantly drawn to her magnetic personality and impeccable style.  When she agreed to be featured I was super excited that I would be able to show off some more of my stylish friends. Jamaican by blood, super sweet and hysterically funny there is no denying this girl her royal crown!

Favourite spots to shop?

For Shoes I love makemechic.com – they have a lot of great stuff at affordable prices.
For clothes I don't really have a fave spot. I'll shop anywhere—from the $10 Whole Sale stores on Queens Street to BCBG, H&M or Zara. Oh, And Wal-Mart also has cute stuff from time to time – I found a hot skirt in there the other day.

 

Skin care products you use?

I use Spectro Gel to wash and then Vantex Facial Cream from Fashion Fair to even out my skin tone.

 

Name an absolute fashion/beauty item you'd go banana's if you had to live without?

Heels. I don't feel dressed up unless I'm wearing them. I would never be caught dead in a Club in Flats – well maybe in my young days when I didn't know better – but not now! lol

 

Where or who do you take your inspiration from?

Definitely Kim Kardashian – she never looks like she's trying too hard and I love that. Very polished yet sooo sexy. If she's wearing a simple outfit she'll glam it up with bold accessories, but if she's wearing something a bit more loud she'll always pair it with simple accessories. I try to do that too!

 

Who would you say is the most stylish woman in Hollywood ?

Rihanna has a style of her own. She's too fab for words!

 

What would call the perfect date?

A nice dinner somewhere fancy followed by drinks and some rnb & soul at an upscale lounge – perfect night!

 

Signature scent?

Alien by Thierry Mugler.

 

Want to be featured as the next True Queen?  Drop me an email at truequeeninc@gmail.com

 

Follow this Blog: Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin


0 comments:

Post a Comment