• facebook
  • twitter
  • linkin
  • flickr
  • myspace

True Queen Fashion Update

Posted by on | |

True Queen Fashion Update


Totes To Fall For

Posted: 15 Aug 2011 10:57 PM PDT

 

I just found out what the coming month will be like for me with the arrival of my school schedule.  Now more than ever, the reality of hitting the books night after long wearing night is really starting to set in.  Am I ready? I’m not sure but I don’t have much choice I’m going to hit the school year head on and do my best to keep up.

This realization of course sparks the “back-to-school” urges in me that I use to giggle and squeal over back in high school.  Nostalgic feelings about the big day are flooding back, although I highly doubt this year will have the same dramatic effect.  I’m a little bit more excited about what to wear, and what piece of arm candy I plan on marrying to my shoulder for the next few months.  Here’s a couple of totes I’ve got my eyes on, not necessarily planning on dishing out designer bucks but these bags are where my head is at in terms of style.  Any hot bags on your mind for school this year?

 

1. Coach Poppy $228

2. Guess $99

3. Urban Outfitters $69

4. Coach $428

5. See by Chloe $425

6. Urban Outfitters $59

7. Zara $49


0 comments:

Post a Comment