• facebook
  • twitter
  • linkin
  • flickr
  • myspace

True Queen Fashion Update

Posted by on | |

True Queen Fashion Update


Earth Indian…I know I’m Obsessed

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 11:22 PM PDT

 

Happy Monday!  My weekend was great I hope yours was too!  I did miss you all, even though two days off does a body and mind good!  Speaking of bodies, I’ve been really good spending the last 4 days straight hitting the gym and digging into giant salads.   Dinner at yet another Indian restaurant (true obsession at this point) this time with my boo Jarratt was well deserved.  A night out together before his big trip was definitely the perfect send off, and Earth Indian was well worth the trip!

Featured on Canada’s restaurant Makeover in the cities north end, the decor and feel had a relaxing mood setting tone as soon as you walked in the door. I’m not one for bright lights any which way so the intimate setting was well received by us both.  I’m a Groupon whore, so this deal I snagged was not one to be missed; $11 for $25 worth of food.  Such an amazing deal I’m glad I snagged two!  I’m thinking that this would be a great welcome back spot to celebrate J’s safe return at the end of the month.

 

The food was DE-LISH!  I had the Dal Maharani and J ordered the Chana Masala, which is chickpeas and potato.  With the Naan bread used to dip into these “salsa’s” I’ll call them…my bell sang a song I don’t think I’ve ever heard.  It sounded like the gates of heaven opening up!  Highly recommend this spot to any Toronto based restaurant crawlers like myself.

 

I wore a long black and purple maxi dress from Le Chateau, however I was so hungry I didn’t even remember to ask J to snap a pic :(  Sorry guys.

What did you all do this weekend?  Love to hear!

 

Loved this globe, was glass and metal, with a smart brushed gold finish.

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment