• facebook
  • twitter
  • linkin
  • flickr
  • myspace

True Queen Fashion Update

Posted by on | |

True Queen Fashion Update


Suspended in Mid Air

Posted: 12 Aug 2011 06:12 AM PDT

 

What a beautiful avant garde installation set up at the Alice and Olivia shoe launch party in West Hollywood this week.  I feel sort of like these shoes right now.  Suspended in mid air waiting for the wind to catch me as I fall ever so slowly downward.

There’s so much up in the air for me right now,  everything is moving so fast; it seems as though September and I are in a foot race and September so far has me beat.  Time stops for no one, except maybe these stunning shoes.

 

Finding the right place is up in the air, we’ve actually decided to stay put for the next month and put a 30 day time delay on our move so we can settle into all the changes at work and on the home front.

 

Finding childcare for my son is another topic on its own, it's not easy finding a place that your peace of mind can settle into as quickly as your child can.  Until I have to part ways with my love, I’ll keep looking to the sky, maybe a pair of these shoes will fall into my lap (in size 12 of course) that would most definitely make my day!

 

Enjoy the lovely photos from the event.  Enjoy your weekend even more!

 

 

 

 

 

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment