• facebook
  • twitter
  • linkin
  • flickr
  • myspace

TrueQueen.com - Your Royal Fashion Source.

Posted by on | |

TrueQueen.com - Your Royal Fashion Source.


Beauty| Revlon Raspberry Rapture #350

Posted: 10 Jul 2011 09:43 PM PDT

I’m still very much in love with any and everything pink, this particular shade I noticed on one of my best friends Aaliyah.  We were driving and I looked over at the steering wheel, saw this full bodied pink and fell in love.  Almost impossible to miss in the store I picked up the right bottle without even looking at the name.  Raspberry Rapture is what they call her, she’s on of Revlon’s scented shades.  I didn’t notice the smell too much other than the fact that it was the usual pungent overbearing scent most polishes carry.

Two coats of this stuff is acceptable but better stick with three for optimum coverage and long wearing.  I’ve been wearing mine since Wednesday and they’re still going strong, making sure to wear gloves of course when attacking the pile of dishes in the sink.  I miss my dishwasher!  Only $6 on sale at Shoppers, Revlon is my go to for great colors on a budget.

 

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment