• facebook
  • twitter
  • linkin
  • flickr
  • myspace

TrueQueen.com - Your Royal Fashion Source.

Posted by on | |

TrueQueen.com - Your Royal Fashion Source.


My Interview on Artblt.com

Posted: 07 Jul 2011 10:03 PM PDT

Original Images:”Rihanna”+”Queen Clutch” by Shannon H.

 

I’ve connected with some really great people through the fashion blogging community online through twitter, and social communities like independent fashion bloggers. The two lovely ladies of Artblt.com Shermika and Tamika and I met by chance during some back and forth tweeting on Twitter.  (Shermika was actually the orient watches giveaway winner! How random is that, so not a setup I swear!)

 

After messaging for a few weeks the two were kind enough to showcase some of my work including this drawing I did of Rihanna my little “Queen clutch” and various others in an interview on their blog.

 

I wanted to thank them for giving me the opportunity to share my work with you on a different platform, which, really was my honor.  Please check out the feature here and let me know what you think!

 

Don’t forget to follow these ladies on twitter! @shermikad and @TamikaRenay

Link: Interview with Art Bella’s Shermika and Tamika


0 comments:

Post a Comment