• facebook
  • twitter
  • linkin
  • flickr
  • myspace

TrueQueen.com - Your Royal Fashion Source.

Posted by on | |

TrueQueen.com - Your Royal Fashion Source.


Be Inspired by Red + and the winner is…

Posted: 05 Jul 2011 04:34 AM PDT

wear red

 

 

I love the color red, there's something so powerful and seductive about a woman who walks into a room wearing red, whether it is a red lip, or a sexy red dress.   I swore up and down I’d integrate more color into my wardrobe; red is one of those colors I naturally shy away from I feel like it does nothing for my skin tone.  I may be absolutely wrong, so I’m going to give red another try.  I loved this look on Emilie of mylittlefashiondiary a stylish blogger from Luxembourg and thought I’d try and capture the same look with similar items.

 

A crisp white shirt and bright red pants here make a statement without coming off too strong, love the little burst of animal print on her purse it’s a great way to add another color that isn’t boring old black which would make this look a bit harsh for day.  I have no pants in my wardrobe that aren’t blue, black or brown…how boring.  Add that to the shopping list!

 

Orient Watches Contest Giveaway Winner!

Thank you to all who entered the Orient Watches Giveaway, congratulations to Shermika of artblt.com! A lovely blog by two sisters (Shermika & Tamika) about everything art wheather it be fashion, music, dance or literature.  Check them out and Congrats again!
For everyone else be sure to take advantage of a 40% off discount at puretime.com using  discount code truequeen40! Discount expires July 10th so make use!


0 comments:

Post a Comment