• facebook
  • twitter
  • linkin
  • flickr
  • myspace

TrueQueen.com - Your Royal Fashion Source.

Posted by on | |

TrueQueen.com - Your Royal Fashion Source.


Mac Girl About Town #A51

Posted: 04 Jul 2011 08:37 AM PDT

Photos taken with the new HTC Sensation


Hey yall Happy Monday!!!   I’m back from my extremely fun long weekend!  I had the weekend off and definitely made the most of it reconnecting with my girls Aaliyah and Heavenly.  (If you aren’t already follow Heav on Twitter she’s Hilarious!)

The weekend started at 4:00 pm Thursday evening, Aaliyah scooped me up from work and we were off!  Spent the rest of the night and next morning at her place and visited this bomb place my poor taste buds have been missing for the past 24 years; Cold Stone Creamery.  My new guilty pleasure! Once I got home I googled where I could find the closest location because until that night I had no idea they could be found in Tim Horton's location across Ontario!

They have amazing smoothies organized in sized not by small medium large but by desire; “Like it” “Love it” “Gotta Have it”..too cute!  I got the “Love it” Strawberry Banana flavour, dare I say that it’s better than the regular real fruit smoothies Timmies has now…

The next day we spent celebrating Canada Day at my place, we ate Lick’s Nature burgers, which tasted amazing, talked, laughed and cuddled with loved ones and a big hunk of ice cream cheese cake by the fire.  All in all a night I will never forget, especially the wack fireworks we got, which seemed to be the worst on the block! It was so fun though it didn’t even matter.

Today though it’s back to work, and back to blogging I missed you all!  I’ve been reading up on how to create and better blogging experience not only for you my lovely readers, but to make life a little easier for me; I created a schedule after reading this article on heartifb.com

Mondays are officially dedicated to everything beauty; this lipstick I picked up from MAC is first on the list!

I’ve been eyeing this shade for such a long time that I probably got on Heavenly’s nerves for not going in sooner to pick it up, she dragged me in this Sunday while we were out on the town for Toronto’s PRIDE 2011 events.  Cost me a cool $17 but was worth every penny..or dollar…

Girl About Town #A51 is a very bright Nicki Minaj pink…it’s the best way I can describe it since she seems to be inseparable from this color.  I won’t lie I was really scared to wear it and actually made it half way to work but chickened out and wiped it off.  Maybe a bit much for telecommunication sales…

It’s one of MAC’s amplified creme lipsticks, it glides on very smooth and has the tiniest bit of shine making your lips appear moist and hydrated.  A color like this I’d wear on a regular day (not at work though) with very little or no eye make-up, just because the color is so bright I'd hate to look like a clown.  Absolutely in love! I think I’ll wear it to my sister in laws bachelorette next weekend so stay tuned for that!

 

PS. The Orient Watch Give Away is Now Closed and the winner will be contacted shortly. Stay tuned to see who won!

 

-Shanny

 

 


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment