• facebook
  • twitter
  • linkin
  • flickr
  • myspace

True Queen Fashion Update

Posted by on | |

True Queen Fashion Update


Time to Grow Up

Posted: 14 Jul 2011 04:14 AM PDT

 

I’ve noticed, as I’ve gotten older there's been a shift in what I consider to be stylish, or chic. I’ve always gravitated towards clean lines or modern and very tailored looks, not to say that I don't like being trendy but not until very recently in my adult life have I felt the desire to emulate this sort of distinguished career woman sort of look on a regular basis.

 

 

I’m still young yes only 24, and I won't give up my youth but theoretically I’m feeling like it’s time to grow up and replace my sneakers with flats and heels, and my purses with Birkins…if only my ass could afford one!

The looks from Chole’s fall 2011 lookbook boast that very sophisticated tailored look my heart can’t seem to get enough of right now.

 

Classic trenches, boy cut blazers, ponchos and loose fitting trousers inspired by the 70′s in warm browns and caramels are perfect for fall in Toronto.  Loving every bit especially the pistachio colored blazer and all of the heavy knits.

 

I think it's getting close to that time for me to start really being a woman, Wow already, where does the time go?

Via:FGR

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment