• facebook
  • twitter
  • linkin
  • flickr
  • myspace

TrueQueen.com - Your Royal Fashion Source.

Posted by on | |

TrueQueen.com - Your Royal Fashion Source.


Beyonce covers Billboard Magazine

Posted: 12 May 2011 12:00 PM PDT

Beyonce Knowles covers the latest issue of Billboard Magazine the songstress will be the recipient of the very first Billboards’ Millennium Award.  Beyonce just keeps smashing records…

We all have special numbers in our lives, and 4 is that for me. It's the day I was born. My mother's birthday and a lot of my friends' birthdays are on the fourth; April 4 is my wedding date

Read more: Beyonce Covers Billboard Magazine: "No One Can Define Me" | Necole Bitchie.com


Keri Hilson, Amber Rose, Kelly Rowland, Melody Thorton + More @ the The Maxim Hot 100 Party

Posted: 12 May 2011 09:47 AM PDT

Keri Hilson and Amber Rose were all smiles at thr The Maxim Hot 100 Party yesterday at Eden in Hollywood California.  Keri opted for an olive green cut out mini dress, while Amber with a fresh coat of platnium blonde went for a sexy nerd look in Rayban’s and a black and beige bandage dress.

Also at the event was Kelly Rowland, model rosie Huntington Whiteley and Melody Thorton.

 

Rosie Huntington back out dipped in vanilla and washed with gold heels.


Rose Cordero “Adore Me” for Tush Magazine

Posted: 12 May 2011 07:00 AM PDT

Model//Rose Cordero

Magazine//“Adore Me” Tush Magazine

Photographer//Ellen Von Unwerth

Stylist//Patrick Gorra

Via: Dominican Fashion Models

 


Cannes Film Festival Day 1

Posted: 12 May 2011 06:28 AM PDT

 

Jaw dropping is the first word that comes to mind when I saw Rachel McAdams draped in her red, chiffon Marchesa gown on the first day of the 64th Cannes Film Festival at Palais des Festivals.  Red Carpet Fashion Awards said it perfectly, the pumps definitely kill the power of this dress, sandals would also be my preference to really set this look off 100%.  Go hard girl..!

Most likely a custom design Fan Bing Bing an Asian actress blew me away in this white bird covered gown.  The white feathered birds were complimented by an extravagant pearl covered clutch and matching red cocktail ring.

 

Model Karolina Kurkova in a midnight blue Armani Privè gown.

Salma Hayek ooozed glamour in Gucci and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was on a similar wavelength in her Elie Saab gown.

 

 

Uma Thurman in Versace.  Gorgeous.

Images: Wire Image/D. Venturelli


Purple Striped and Converse All Over

Posted: 12 May 2011 05:10 AM PDT

 

So it’s probably pretty obvious by now if you’ve been following little old me, that my favourite color is purple.  I love everything about it, so when I saw these in four different colors (black, red, blue and purple) these babies were the clear choice.

I wasn’t even looking for anything myself, or at least I shouldn’t have been anyways, I really need to stop shopping….

But none the less I found these low cut Converse lace ups for $20!  Can’t fight a good deal when you see one.  So far for the spring these have been my go to flats, they’re cute and comfortable, easy on the eyes and a great price. I got them from the Si Vous Play Warehouse in Scarborough, so I don’t know if they’re current season or last but even so I’m a happy camper.


0 comments:

Post a Comment