• facebook
  • twitter
  • linkin
  • flickr
  • myspace

TrueQueen.com - Your Royal Fashion Source.

Posted by on | |

TrueQueen.com - Your Royal Fashion Source.


Beyonce Covers Cosmopolitan United Kingdom April 2011 + Talks Sex, Love and Kids

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 07:18 AM PDT

Beyonce’s smile screams sexy as she covers the April 2011 issue of Cosmopolitan UK.  In a sultry backless dress, she dishes on her super sexy rules of seduction…(they're probably tried tested and true for her and rapper Jay-Z), her body and what the future holds for her in the kiddie department.

 

Beyonce seems to have it all, and quite actually she probably does; in the material sense.  But regardless of her tangible belongings she, as all women do have their own reservations about body image, parenthood and love.

 

Beyonce had this to share with Cosmo UK:

 

"Yes, I do want to embrace what happens next and family. It's funny how your outlook changes, as you get older, how you look at life – at other women – in a different way. I have so much admiration for women who are mothers, who balance family and work."


After getting back from the gym early this morning, its nice to know that every celeb has their own issues; Beyonce included.

On her own food and body obsessions:

“I love my butter pecan ice cream, but I also love to work out. We all have our issues. Mine is arms and legs, keeping them tight and toned. It takes work, believe me."

I have my own addiction: Chocolate Mint ice cream…no one in my family seems to like that flavour and since I’ve pretty much cut back on all things sugar it’s taking me almost 4 months and counting to devour a box of the sugary confection I have stowed away in my freezer.  Bey Bey come help me!

 

 

Source: 1

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment