• facebook
  • twitter
  • linkin
  • flickr
  • myspace

TrueQueen.com - Your Royal Fashion Source.

Posted by on | |

TrueQueen.com - Your Royal Fashion Source.


Rihanna is Jessica Rabbit For Vogue April 2011

Posted: 12 Mar 2011 06:47 AM PST

 

Who doesn’t know that I am completely obssesed with this girl?  Well if you didn’t know I’m telling you….I LOVE HER.  Never before have I had such a crush on a celeb….not to say I would start bawling at the sight of her or fall to my knees with a glimpse of her smile….but….I do love her style..her music, and just about everything she does.

I am however real…and if she really failed in the fashion department one day, with love I will admit that…lol .  But this post is about more than my obvious obsession but rather her latest cover for Vogue April 2011 issue.  This is of course is a sneak peek and I’ll update later with a better picture, but on it she seems to personify Jessica Rabbit from the classic movie “Who Framed Roger Rabbit”.

I did also want to share a contest with you guys on Beauty is Diverse; win a bottle of Rihanna’s brand new scent Reb’l Fleur!

 

Enter the contest after the jump!

I too have entered this contest so wish me luck, but everyone deserves a chance (please god let me win…lol) so I’m urging you all to enter here.

I stopped into Shoppers Drug Mart yesterday with my BFF after lunch and took and whiff…smells amazing…

The bottle  is well designed and so is the box, both worth of a space on my dresser!


Alexander McQueen A/W 2011 Presentation

Posted: 11 Mar 2011 09:00 PM PST

Autumn Winter 2011 will be no match for any ice princess who chooses to brave the elements in Alexander McQueen.  Fur fur and more fure were the basis for this ice kingdom ; “The Ice Queen and her Court” which was presented in high Alexander Style, with a pack of white wolves to complete the feel.

None of the looks are ready to wear by any stretch of the imagination.  Purely conceptual it brings like to the “heritage Shilouette” as stated by style.com.  When I view the collection I get a feel for where Sarah Burton was going, but I also get a distinct sensualism, that borders if not matches a Sado sexual mood.

Bondage here in the form of straps, buckles and zippers line most items in the collection, and the shoes only perpetuate that image to its height.

Sexy…yes…very….I love it.  Check out the video to watch the show, which starts out in complete darkness.  Damn they know how to put on a good show.

00110m 00160m 00180m 00210m 00270m 00310m 00320m 00330m 00470m 00510m 00630m 00700m alex-shoes alexander-2011

 

Credit: Style.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment