Posted: 25 Oct 2012 09:15 AM PDT
After getting arm deep in pumpkin guts and pulling out handful after handful of seeds, the LAST thing you should ever do is throw them away!
Big no no! Wash those bad boys up, throw some salt and or pepper on them with a lil butter (low calorie, low salt) and before you know it you’ve got a nutrient rich afternoon snack goes perfect with a small cube of cheese!
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Makes appx. 3/4-1 cup
washed and dried pumpkin seeds (how ever many you extract)
1/2 Tbs Becel reduced calorie, salt margarine
rectangular cookie sheet
canola oil cooking spray (or your choice)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. lightly spray pan with cooking oil spray
3. In a separate bowl sprinkle pumpkin seed with salt and drizzle with melted butter (add pepper if you like here too)
4. Lay seeds out flat on baking sheet
5. Bake for 25 mins or until toasted
6. Take out and let cool for 5-10 mins
Another very simple way to enjoy EVERY part of a pumpkin during Halloween season!
|You are subscribed to email updates from www.TrueQueen.com RSS Feed |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|